[yt-users] BoxLib 2D Data

Chris Malone chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:55:24 PST 2013

For the list's sake:

Elizabeth's 2d dataset is non-Cartesian, support of which is very beta in
any frontend, even in yt-3.0.  That said, 1/2-d support for BoxLib
Cartesian data sets was **also** not supported.  This has been fixed, and a
pull request was merged into yt-3.0 that adds 1/2-d BoxLib Cartesian grid
support.

Support for non-Cartesian BoxLib data is on the to-do list, but will
require a bit more work.

Chris