[yt-users] cam.rotate

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:10:16 PST 2013

Hi John,

I'm a bit confused how this could be happening.  Is it at all possible that
either c or Lperp are calculated differently for different timesteps? My
only other thought would be that somehow Lperp is very close to the
north_vector, and some dot products over time are building up some sort of
error.

If c isn't changing as a function of timestep, could you paste more/all of
your script just in case there's another piece that's messing around with
things?

Best,
Sam