[yt-users] No "NumberOfParticles" attribute for "YTRegion"

Devin Silvia devin.silvia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 14:48:30 PST 2013

Hi all,

I've been trying to get yt-3.0 and the rockstar halofinder to work and
I'm at the point where I *think* that my yt-3.0 install and rockstar
are happily talking to each other, but when it goes to actually run
the halofinder on my dataset, I get this issue:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4060/

It seems like something isn't being done right in terms of accessing
the particle information in the dataset, but I can't digest enough of
the yt source to understand why this is the case.  If anyone has any
thoughts as to what is going wrong, I'd appreciate it.

For what it's worth, this is the simple script I am using:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4062/

Thanks!
Devin

--