[yt-users] Running Rockstar Halo Finder to create a merger tree

Hilary Egan hilaryye at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:37:40 PST 2013

Sam: Yep, I am definitely sending the infiniband-disabling flags and
running it as follows

mpirun -np 48 --mca btl ^openib python halos.py --parallel

Cameron: I had originally switched to rockstar from HOP because I couldn't
get it to run on kraken due to (very clear) out of memory issues. I suppose
that since I've switched supercomputers anyway, I might as well play around
with HOP again.