[yt-users] Clumps, contours, n_contours

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:21:46 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

I haven't seen this.  Could this be due to the colorbar?  I believe it
picks the contour colors based on a colorbar.  If the colors it picks are
invisible on your plot, you won't see the contours.

It would help to figure out what's going on if you could come up with a
sample script that illustrates the issue.  Bonus points if you use one of
the datasets on yt-project.org/data.

-Nathan