[yt-users] Finding the max density from a checkpoint dump?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 18:59:50 PDT 2013

Hi Joseph,

Can you update to the latest stable version of yt?  You should be able to
upgrade by doing 'yt update' from the command line.  Once you've updated,
you'll be able to additionally update yt's dependencies by running 'yt
update --all'.

Hope that helps, let us know if you're still having trouble after updating.

Nathan