[yt-users] non-converted fields?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:05:58 PDT 2013

Nathan's suggestion is a good one, as well.  In principle I don't know
why the conversion_factors option to the Enzo Static Output wouldn't
work for this as well.

If we had your subclass or some type of test incorporated into yt, we
would be able to verify that this functionality that you rely on
continues to work.  It can be difficult to anticipate all use cases
for the code, but this seems like one that could be valuable.