[yt-users] Visualisation problems

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Mar 19 17:29:58 PDT 2013

Hey,

I have two question about visualisation options:

(1) Is there a way of changing the colour of the contour, when it's used as a plot modification? I've tried:

p.modify['contour']('NumberDensity', ncont=1, clim=[90,110], plot_args=dict(color='white', linewidths=3))

But no matter what I set 'color' all I get is purple!

(2) When yt is used to create a grid of images via:

p = pc.add_projection("Density", 2, center=na.array([x[i],y[i],16.]), figure=fig, axes=axes[0][i], use_colorbar=False)

is there a way to add a space or a thicker border between the images? Currently, the images are quite dark and the border is black, so they run into each other a bit.

Thanks!

Elizabeth