[yt-users] yt and PLUTO

Marc Schartmann schartmann at mpe.mpg.de
Thu Mar 7 00:38:26 PST 2013

Dear Jeff, Andrew, Nathan and all,

thanks a lot.

I have put a sample data file here (including parameter files, at
least the pluto.ini
seems to be read):

http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~mschartm/download/

data.0000.hdf5
pluto.ini
definitions.h

And the error message I receive:

 >>> pf = load("data.0000.hdf5")
yt : [WARNING  ] 2013-03-07 09:16:19,293 Setting 1.0 in code units to
be 1.0 cm
yt : [WARNING  ] 2013-03-07 09:16:19,293 No time units.  Setting 1.0 =
1 second.
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
   File "/data01/mschartm/software/yt/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/
convenience.py", line 77, in load
     return output_type_registry[candidates[0]](*args, **kwargs)
   File "/data01/mschartm/software/yt/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/frontends/
chombo/data_structures.py", line 225, in __init__
     StaticOutput.__init__(self,filename,data_style)
   File "/data01/mschartm/software/yt/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/
data_objects/static_output.py", line 97, in __init__
     self._set_units()
   File "/data01/mschartm/software/yt/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/frontends/
chombo/data_structures.py", line 249, in _set_units
     self.units['unitary'] = 1.0 / (self.domain_right_edge -
self.domain_left_edge).max()
AttributeError: 'ChomboStaticOutput' object has no attribute
'domain_right_edge'

It would be great if you could point me to the locations where I need
to adapt the code. This would save me a lot of time.

Thanks a lot and best wishes,

Marc