[yt-users] Trouble with SFR plots of enzo data

Munier Azzam Salem msalem at astro.columbia.edu
Tue Mar 5 11:50:39 PST 2013

Hi Stephen,

      Thanks for taking a look into this. Here's a color coded version. In
this plot, I've also set the number of bins so the red line has twice as
many as the black (at Christine's suggestion), so it seems this is not a
binning effect. It's helpful to note the variations are super well
correlated, but it seems like a normalization issue that grows worse over
time.