[yt-users] Not able to activate yt installation

Morgan Presley mpresley at princeton.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:44:15 PDT 2013

Yes, I understand now. I had been following the instructions on
http://yt-project.org/doc/orientation/simple_data_inspection.html, which
said the command yt should produce "a number of subcommands". I didn't
realize those subcommands were *supposed* to be a part of an error message.
Thanks for the clarification.
Morgan