[yt-users] [yt-dev] Announcing: yt 2.5.3

Michael Kuhlen mqk at astro.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 3 21:54:46 PDT 2013

Great! I've repackaged this release in my Ubuntu PPA (
http://ppa.launchpad.net/kuhlen/ppa/ubuntu).

Btw, I've now also copied the packages over to Quantal Quetzal (12.10) and
Raring Ringtail (13.04), so they should work there too. However, since I'm
still on 12.04 I haven't been able to try them out myself. Please report
back if you encounter problems.

Mike

Dr. Michael Kuhlen
Theoretical Astrophysics Center