[yt-users] yt/dev module out of date on Kraken?

Harinarayan Krishnan hkrishnan at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 24 10:55:52 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I will update and install the latest module of Yt on Nautilus and Kraken
when I get back from work related travel next week.

I had promised Brian O' Shea that I would accomplish this earlier, but I
have had several deadlines and travel plans that have interfered with
updating Yt.

Once Yt is up to date, my goal is to keep the dev environment updated on a
weekly basis.

Best regards,
Hari