[yt-users] Cluster Compile Issue

Chenchong Zhu cczhu at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 24 17:27:46 PDT 2013

Hello yt-users,

I'm currently attempting to build yt on Scinet GPC cluster, where the
Python module can only be loaded alongside Intel and gcc combined.
 Compiling with Intel modules leads to mercurial compile error.  I've
attempted to build yt with only the gcc module active, and have achieved a
successful build (though ), and yt sources without any errors.  Attempting
to run ipython or yt serve, however, gives me this error:

ImportError: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Is there a workaround to this issue?  Assistance would be greatly
appreciated!

Best,

Charles