[yt-users] Unexpected behavior with camera.draw_domain and camera.draw_grids

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:54:04 PDT 2013

Hi Noel,

Thanks for bringing this up.  I'm afraid I messed up (or really never had
it right to begin with!) how rgba channels are blended when using
grey_opacity=True renders.  I've posted a PR here:
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/553/fix-for-grey_opacity-grid-line-drawing/diffthat
resolves this problem for me.  I don't expect it to take too long to
be reviewed and pulled in to the main repository, but if you are in a hurry
feel free to pull down the changes and test it out yourself. If you aren't
familiar on how to do that, please let me know.

Best,
Sam

BTW, very nice volume rendering!