[yt-users] yt colormaps

Renyue Cen cen at astro.princeton.edu
Fri Jan 11 08:27:29 PST 2013

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I was using imshow in conjunction with tf = ColorTransferFunction((lim1,lim2)) and tf.add_layers(8,colormap=mycmap,w=widt,alpha=alpha),
for which I can use mycmap=cm.spectral or cm.spectral to mention a few, but when I try cm.jet, it does not seem to exist,
and I am still trying to find a suitable colormap for this application.

Thanks,
Renyue