[yt-users] errno.h

Peter Teuben teuben at astro.umd.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:36:06 PST 2013

of course if you don't have the file you can't use this trick, but the
command

    rpm -qf /usr/include/linux/errno.h

would give you the same result as that beforementioned ubuntu example,
namely which package you need.   I have a SL63 here, whihc is also a
redhat derivative, so perhaps close enoiugh to your SUSE.  And it
responded with

kernel-headers-2.6.32-279.19.1.el6.x86_64

which is quite different from my linux-libc-dev. Anyways, maybe you can list
your packages with

    rpm -qa | grep kernel

and see if you have something like it