[yt-users] Fwd: [Yt-dev] saving derived fields

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:12:19 PST 2013

Oh man, that Sam Skillman from a couple of years ago really dropped the
ball.  I did not end up giving it a go or report back!

That said, I think Matt's suggestion still holds up.

One other option would be to use (or modify) the write_to_gdf
functionality, though this would duplicate the data.

So to reuse some bits...
If you give this a shot and test it, let us know how it goes, and feel free
to pull request if it works out.

Sam