[yt-users] yt installation - forthon

Mike Butler butler85 at astro.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:56:00 PST 2013

Hello, I'm trying to install the latest dev branch of yt on my Ubuntu
11.10 laptop using the install script (with all default values) and run
into trouble once it gets to the installation of yt.  Here is the tail of
the install log:

/bin/sh: svnversion: not found
PNG_LOCATION: png.cfg: /home/mike/Downloads/yt-x86_64/include,
/home/mike/Downloads/yt-x86_64/lib
FTYPE_LOCATION: freetype found in: /usr/include, /usr/lib
HDF5_LOCATION: HDF5_DIR: /home/mike/Downloads/yt-x86_64/include,
/home/mike/Downloads/yt-x86_64/lib
running develop
running build_scripts
running egg_info
running build_src
running build_forthon
error: No such file or directory

I've double checked all the dependencies and they are all installed and up
to date.  The stable version installs fine, if that matters.  If you need
my full install log, let me know.

Thanks,

Mike