[yt-users] OutSRV Re: ART time

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:32:15 PST 2013

Hi Pedro,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Pedro Colin <p.colin at crya.unam.mx> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Soon after I sent the message I realized time was in seconds, thanks. I am
> familiar with the conversion of time because I use it in some of my analysis
> programs but my point here is if yt-ART really needs that conversion.

One of the goals of yt is to provide quantities back in units that are
useful, and comparable across codes.  I think the key error you are
seeing is an oversight.  Chris, if pf.current_time is already in cgs,
setting pf.conversion_factors["Time"] to 1.0 will correct the KeyError
that shows up in pf.h.print_stats() .  Maybe that could be added to
the frontend?

-Matt