[yt-users] using Intel compilers

Mark Kremenetsky mdk at sgi.com
Fri Feb 8 17:04:16 PST 2013

Nathan,
  The goal is to port ENZO on Intel  PHI processor 9 also called MIC). It can be done only
by using Intel compilers and Intel MPI.
  I For x86_64 i can build ENZO with Intel compiler and Intel MPI and it linked to all other
libraries that were build by

install script.sh using gcc.

But in order to make a build for MIC all components should be built with icc -mmic  compiler.
So my actual question relates only to all those packages that install script.sh downloading and compiling ( HF5, Python, etc)

Thanks,
Mark