[yt-users] errno.h

Peter Teuben teuben at astro.umd.edu
Tue Feb 5 16:15:12 PST 2013

all,

FWIW, I'm now adding small text files to my own package, so in theory
all the user has to do is something like

    yum install `cat linux/fedora17`
or
    apt-get install    `cat linux/ubuntu12.04`

it seems within distro's the package names don't change much.

I imagine we could come up with a similar mechanism for
those we link Fink or MacPorts on the mac.

peter