[yt-users] Reason gui after yt update --all

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 06:44:28 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this!  Looks like in the recent refactor we
missed the ExtJS window.  We're in the process of replacing Reason
with IPython widgets, but it's a ways off.  Could you file a bug here:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues/new

and that way we can track it and let you know when it's been corrected?

-Matt