[yt-users] camera rotation

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:27:28 PST 2013

Hi Mateusz,

Sorry for the hassle -- it seems a bug was introduced a while back and
you're the first one to attempt to rotate around something not at the
center of the simulation since then! I've issued a pull request that should
fix this so that the focus stays locked on C and it should rotate about it.
 Your script above should not have to be altered, though I'll note that the
N argument in the cam.rotation() call isn't necessary since it will by
default rotate around the "north_vector", which is N in your case.

I expect that this PR will be accepted quite quickly:
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/672/bugfix-for-camera-movement/diff

Best,
Sam