[yt-users] radmc3d exporter

Andrew Myers atmyers2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:08:06 PST 2013

Hi Mike,

Thanks for catching this. The cell positions are all computed from the grid
left and right edges, so they'll be in whatever units the simulation output
is in. For me, that was cgs, so I never noticed this issue. I think all
that needs to happen is that these positions need to be multiplied by
pf.units['cm']. I can check in a fix for this in a minute.

-Andrew