[yt-users] How to efficiently control the memory in yt with large simulation?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 06:56:55 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Romain Teyssier
<romain.teyssier at gmail.com> wrote:
> One possibility would be to define a bounding box that yt uses to upload
> ramses data only when contained in this bounding box.
> This can be done efficiently using the Hilbert key.
>
> Romain

That would be good, and we could probably port the code Doug Rudd
wrote to use SFC logic for detecting which zones to parse over to
RAMSES, as well.

Today is out for me on this, because of other things, but with this I
think we might be able to make it work in the near future, like
mid-next week, assuming all goes well otherwise.

-Matt