[yt-users] empty plot issue

Kathy Eastwood kathy.eastwood at nau.edu
Thu Dec 5 13:05:06 PST 2013

Hi, Matt

Yes, changing the limits as you suggested, e.g.
C = np.array([0.5,0.5,0.5]) * pf.domain_width + pf.domain_left_edge
LE = np.array([0.0,0.0,0.4]) * pf.domain_width + pf.domain_left_edge
RE = np.array([1.0,1.0,0.6]) * pf.domain_width + pf.domain_left_edge

worked. Thanks!!

kathy

Kathy.Eastwood at nau.edu
deliveries: 602 S. Humphreys St., Bldg 19 Rm 209