[yt-users] absorption spectrum documentation broken

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 13:33:17 PST 2013

Hi folks,

It seems that something is odd with the online absorption spectrum
documentation:

http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/analyzing/analysis_modules/absorption_spectrum.html

When one views the source, it's just the number '1' (which is odd).  When
looking at the raw .rst file, it's not obvious to me what's actually wrong
with the conversion to html.  It seems that this bug is present in the
online documentation going back through at least yt 2.4.  I can get the
needed info from the raw rst files, but wanted to make you aware of it.

Thanks!

Brian