[yt-users] line annotations, center and zooming

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:20:59 PDT 2013

Hey Dave,

I'm looking at this but unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be a
quick fix. I'm currently in Sunnyvale getting my car serviced but I'll need
to drive back to Santa Cruz and head up to the office in 20 minutes or so.
 Is this issue urgent or can it wait for a couple of days?  If it is I'll
try to look at this tonight.

-Nathan