[yt-users] Cylindrical and Polar Slicing (FLASH)

Morgan MacLeod morganmacleod at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:59:17 PDT 2013

Hello Matt,

Thank you! That works very nicely.

I was able to plot a test 2D polar simulation by commenting line 201 of
geometry/coordinate_handler.py
def pixelize(self, dimension, data_source, field, bounds, size, antialias =
True):
#raise NotImplimentedError

which appears in PolarCoordinateHandler.

I really appreciate the help, and the quick reply. Let me know if it is
helpful for me to send a small (68k) very low-res 2D polar snapshot for
your testing purposes.

Morgan