[yt-users] slice plot

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 06:10:31 PDT 2013

Hi Stefano,

Changing the argument to ' center = "max" ' for proj should fix the
projection, but for slice you will need to change:

v, c = pf.h.find_max("Density")

slc = pf.h.slice(2, c[2], ...

So that it also slices at the point of maximum density.  Note also
that if you want to slice along x, you would change the 2's to 0's,
for y you would change to 1.

-Matt