[yt-users] cut region vs. projection?

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:20:39 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

You can use the field_cuts keyword for just such a thing.  You can supply
multiple strings to be eval'ed in a list.  For example,

proj = pf.h.proj(0, 'Density', field_cuts=['grid["Density"] > 0.1',
'grid["Density"] < 0.2'])

Of course, you could also use one long string connected with ands.  This
may not be documented, but certainly should be.

Britton