[yt-users] slice plot

stefano bovino poetaste at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 04:22:12 PDT 2013

Hi all,
when using the following script fromt the yt.project website
multi_plot_slice_and_proj.py<http://yt-project.org/doc/cookbook/multi_plot_slice_and_proj.py>I
have problems if I change the resolution from mpc to pc.

slc_frb = slc.to_frb((1.0, "mpc"), 512) --> slc_frb = slc.to_frb((1.0,
"pc"), 512)

I even tried other ways (or scripts) to plot a slice of the density
changing the resolution, but the problem is still there. Do you have any
solution?

I just would like to create a 9 panels plot with slice of density, H2, and
Temperature with three different width (on the pc scale).

Thank you in advance.