[yt-users] DM visualization question

Jun-Hwan Choi jhchoi at pa.uky.edu
Mon Apr 22 14:22:10 PDT 2013

Hi yt user,

I have run a DM only cosmological simulation.
And, I would like to make usual Projection/Slice plots for DM
properties (density/ velocity).
Is there any way yt compute the dark matter properties and make
Projection/Slice plots.

In addition, when I make a Projection/Slice plots for inner ## kpc, it
turns out the length is a physical unit.
Is there any yt commend set width of plots as comoving length scale?
The comoving length scale could be useful when I make time series
Projection/Slice plots for a given region.

Thank you in advance,
Junhwan

Jun-Hwan Choi, Ph.D.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Kentucky
Tel: (859) 897-6737        Fax: (859) 323-2846
Email: jhchoi at pa.uky.edu   URL: http://www.pa.uky.edu/~jhchoi