[yt-users] inline yt in parallel

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Wed Apr 3 06:11:29 PDT 2013

Hi Christine,

I think Sam's thoughts look promising, let's hope that works out.

> The yt version I'm using is the current one (I checked out the install
> script today).  I did have to comment out the following line in
> yt-x86_64-shared/src/yt-hg/yt/frontends/enzo/data_structures.py:
>
> #self.periodicity =
> ensure_tuple(self.parameters["LeftFaceBoundaryCondition"] == 3)
>
> The enzo version I'm using is the tip of the enzo-dev-mom fork which
> diverged from enzo-dev after changeset e01ad22.  I glanced through the
> accepted pull requests, but nothing jumped out at me as being a
> solution.

With respect to this issue, the corresponding change to Enzo happened here:

https://bitbucket.org/enzo/enzo-dev/pull-request/131/adding-leftfaceboundarycondition-to-the/diff

but that's probably not the source of your real problems.

Good luck!

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us