[yt-users] Sinkparticles in the Volumerendering

Stella Offner offner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:14:48 PDT 2012

Hi Christian,

I add the sink particles at the end of the rendering by recoloring pixels
at their locations. E.g.
vals = cam.snapshot()
maxv = vals.max()
for k in range(-3,3):  # Make a cross in green
                        (vals[px+k][py])[1] = .9*maxv
                        (vals[px][py+k])[1] = .9*maxv
where I've calculated the x,y index where a given sink particle is.

Stella