[yt-users] yt on mac 10.8, show()

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:56:14 PDT 2012

Hi Kaitlin,

One quick hint about using the IPython notebook is that if you put
this line at the *very* top of your notebook, before you import from
yt.mods, it will suppress some printing of progressbars and the like:

from yt.config import ytcfg; ytcfg["yt","ipython_notebook"] = "True"

As for the other item, I think it would be nice.  Anthony has
implemented a "save-or-show" command which may be relevant, but having
pylab show up is not right now implemented.

-Matt