[yt-users] Annotations and FixedResolutionBuffers

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:56:48 PDT 2012

Hi Anthony,

I don't quite understand what you're trying to do.  Do you want to somehow extract the image array that you obtain after applying plot callbacks (e.g. the annotate_* functions that hang off the plot window objects)?

You want to change the labels in what way?

It is possible to arbitrarily adjust the plots by accessing the underlying axes object, this example in docs shows some possible modifications: http://yt-project.org/doc/cookbook/simple_plots.html#accessing-and-modifying-plots-directly

I guess I need some more information to give you more fleshed out advice.

Cheers,

Nathan