[yt-users] Sinkparticles in the Volumerendering

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:03:14 PDT 2012

Hi Christian,

There is a way to get particles added to a rendering, but right now
it's a bit funny.  Are you interested in textual annotations?  If so,
you may want to try out using matplotlib directly on the image that
comes out of a volume rendering snapshot.  I'm sorry I don't have much
else to offer about this, but if you describe in a bit more detail
what you're looking for maybe there's something in yt that can help.

-Matt