[yt-users] Mountain Lion install issue

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:54:42 PDT 2012

Hi Aaron,

Are you still having problems with your install?  I just did a clean yt
install with Mountain Lion and the same Xcode and gnu compiler versions as
you and it installed successfully straight out of the box.  If you
downloaded the very latest version of the install script and are still
having issues, let us know.

Britton