[yt-users] Annotations and FixedResolutionBuffers

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:11:20 PDT 2012

Thanks Nathan,

You basically answered my question by pointing me to the link you did.
 The sanctioned method is to modify the slc.plots[key].axes object.
 Basically, yt gets the axis labels wrong by naming them x and y even
though they are r and z.  Additionally, the font size is far too small to
be readable.  While these are minor touch ups, they are critical for the
figures not to be sloppy.

I guess the other, related question is that when I change the font in
matplotlib via matplotlib.rc('font', family='serif', size=16), it seems to
change all fonts proportionally.  This makes the axes labels still look
oddly sized.  Is there a way in yt to modify the proportions?

Be Well
Anthony