[yt-users] Star Projections

Munier Azzam Salem msalem at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Nov 28 12:29:25 PST 2012

Hi Nathan,

      Thanks for the tips. I think the fixed-resolution buffer is exactly
what I need here. Unfortunately, when I run the command:

*frb = proj.to_frb(width, res, center=c)*

     I get the error

*Traceback (most recent call last):*
*  File "smllPlt.py", line 16, in <module>*
*    frb = proj.to_frb(width,res)*
*AttributeError: 'AMRQuadTreeProj' object has no attribute 'to_frb'*

      I tried updating my version of yt and deleting any .yt files, but the
error stuck.

           best,
             Munier

Munier A. Salem // 845.489.6450