[yt-users] Strange Behaviour in ProjectionPlot

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:38:37 PST 2012

If Britton is correct (and looking closely at your script, I suspect he
is) you'll likely fix the issue by specifying the width of the image in
comoving units:

pc.set_width((28,'mpccm'))

Right now the plot axes will still choose to annotate the x and y axes
using physical units, even though the width of the image will be the
comoving width you requested.  Sorry for that bit of nonintuitiveness.
Sam Skillman just filed a bug about this issue which I will fix soon:
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/463/plotwindow-axes-unit-defaults

-Nathan