[yt-users] Title Callback in PlotCollection

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 06:56:32 PST 2012

Hi Patrick,

Maybe someone else can help, but I will chime in to suggest you try
using the plot window, which sets up the borders of the image slightly
differently.

p = SlicePlot(pf, "x", "Density")
p.annotate_title("My Title")
p.save()

The plot modifications are all there, with the same API, but you call
them by doing annotate_{modificationname} instead.

Hope that helps, but perhaps someone else has an idea about the title callback.

-Matt