[yt-users] Title Callback in PlotCollection

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:03:09 PST 2012

Hi Patrick,

The clump callback should be fixed now.

I think the title callback never worked for PlotCollection (someone else
can correct me if that's not the case).  The title is actually being
drawn, but it's done off of the figure so it doesn't show up in the
final image.  The title callback does work for plot window plots.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

-Nathan