[yt-users] data format supported by yt

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Sat May 19 23:19:09 PDT 2012

Hi Xiaocheng,

> Enzo Data
> Orion Data
> FLASH Data
> RAMSES Data
> ART Data

Each of these is the name of the simulation code that produces the
data. Orion, FLASH, RAMSES, and ART are all adaptive mesh refinement
simulation codes.

> Last question: i briefly looked at the visualization and  data analysis part
> of yt, it seems that it is out of my expectation. does yt has visualization
> that will show data evolution when time changes ( i assume data is Adaptive
> mesh refinement data) ?  maybe it is overlap with the simulation?

Yes, there are some functions in yt to visualize time series. Perhaps
you might look at the Time Series documentation at

http://yt-project.org/doc/analyzing/time_series_analysis.html

I hope this is helpful to you.

sincerely,

Jeff