[yt-users] help

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:11:00 PDT 2012

Hi Nick,

Welcome to yt! Sorry to hear you're having problems.

> Every time I try to upload a file as FLASH, I get an error message saying that it couldn't figure out the output type. I even went back and tried using a sample file, still got the same error message.

Can you send more information? We cannot diagnose any problems without
much more detail. Were you using the command line interface, or are
you trying to load from a script? If the latter, can you send the
script? What FLASH sample file did you try?

jeff