[yt-users] Reading in Potential Field

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 05:44:13 PST 2012

Hi Matt and Greg,

In reading that old thread, it's still not clear to me exactly what the
units are for the potential field.  If it turns out that the field is
always in energy units, then we should be able to just convert that by
default in yt.  This is worth checking before anything else happens.  I
will post a question on the enzo list.

Britton