[yt-users] Csh environment setting bug

Casey W. Stark caseywstark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:44:00 PDT 2012

Hi Alice.

I think I fixed the csh issue. I made sure that none of the environment
variables that the activate.csh script touches will end with a colon. PATH
and LD_LIBRARY_PATH are the only ones that need the old value appended, and
I removed the others. That is, YT_DEST will always be the current yt path,
with nothing else at the end.

I attached the new activate.csh script, with an empty VIRTUAL_ENV value on
line 10. Please set this value to your yt install directory, which looks
like "/Users/acoucke/yt-i386" and try it again with a fresh terminal. If
this works for you, please report back and I can commit it.

Best,
Casey