[yt-users] int/long error

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:47:33 PDT 2012

Stella and Kaitlin,

I take this back.  I was wrong, left_edge for a covering grid does not
and should not be an integer -- my apologies for the confusion.  To
get aorund the issue you were seeing, I've added a cast for the
"levels" attribute, which I believe is the correct one to cast to
int32.

Again, sorry for the confusion.  This showed up in regression testing
a few hours ago, and I just saw the problem get flagged.

-Matt